Registration & Class Attendance Policy
Note: Registration is not currently required for Yoga, Pilates and the Mini Band Classes. It is required for the Total Body Resistance Classes.
Policy on Latecomers:
- We have a zero tolerance policy on showing up for class late. The expectation is that you are in the practice room, mat down, props collected and ready to start class at the listed start time.
- If you are walking through the door at the listed start time of class, you are late. This holds us up from starting class on time.
- If you are in the change room at the listed start time, you are late. Again, this holds us up from starting on time.
- We get complaints whenever classes start late. We don't like complaints. So always be here well before the start time of class.
- Due to conflict, we will no longer accept emails that tell us you're "running behind".
Registering for classes in advance:
- Class Registration opens up 3 days in advance and closes 30 minutes before class starts.
- We do not take email or text registrations. You must register yourself via our website or app.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for latecomers. If you have registered for a class and are not in the studio 5 minutes prior to the start of class, your spot may be given away to someone waiting for a spot.
- Please note that sometimes there is a waitlist for the class. It will say waitlist on the schedule below the class name, there will also be a pop up that asks you to confirm you'd like to be added to the waitlist.
- If you register for a class and then don't show up, if there is a waitlist and we weren't able to fill your spot in time, you will lose your pass for that class. Ie. you will lose a class off your class card. If you are on a monthly membership, you will be charged a $10 fee.
- There are only 3 spots on the waitlist, if all those spots fill up, registration will close for the class.
- If you want to come to a class and it has a waitlist, always put yourself on the waitlist. People regularly cancel their spots through the day.
- If you are on the waitlist and a spot opens up, you will get an email to tell you that you've been added to the class. If you then can no longer make it to the class, please log in and cancel your spot so anyone else on the waitlist can get access to the class.
Specifics about registering for the Total Body Resistance Class:
- Registration is required for the Total Body Resistance Class, and all the rules above apply.
- If you cannot make it to class, please cancel your registration 2 hours before class starts. This gives people on the waitlist a chance to be notified and get here on time.
- If there are not at least 4 people registered for the Total Body Resistance Class the class will be cancelled. For the morning classes, we must have four people signed up by 10 hours before class start time. Ie. 8pm on Tuesday night before the 6am Wednesday morning class. For the evening classes we must have 4 registered by 5 hours before the class start time.
- If the class is cancelled, anyone who did register will receive an email notice. Please make sure you have given us permission to email you about schedule updates via your online profile. Otherwise, you wont get notified.
- The Total Body Resistance class starts once all participants who have registered arrive. This means we often start early.
- If you didn't register for the class because it was a last minute decision, you can show up, but we do not wait for drop ins to start class and you can't join the class once it has started. It's also common for the class to be full and for people walking in to be turned away. It is better for everyone if you register.